Luxuriously equipped for serious hunters, the new ARGO HuntMaster 8×8 HD is the ultimate XTV featuring a host of high performance features designed to easily get sportsmen to the best hunting grounds and then safely back to camp.
With a powerful 30 hp / 748cc Kohler liquid cooled EFI engine, and Mossy Oak Infinity Camo pattern, the ARGO HuntMaster 8×8 HD takes ruggedness to the next level.
8×8 HuntMaster Overview
The ARGO HuntMaster 8×8 builds on the ARGO 8×8 750 HDi platform to create a high powered go-anywhere package with practical detailing to enhance every hunting experience.
8×8 HuntMaster Colors
8×8 HuntMaster Features
Includes a number of unique features as standard equipment:
• Exclusive aluminum bead lock rims and heavy duty axles give users increased suspension that results in a smoother, more comfortable ride over rough terrain. These rims, which are reversible, simplify track installation
• Robust brush guard provides outstanding protection for the front end of the vehicle, absorbing impacts from off-road hazards such as brush, branches, and more
• Interior lighting package to illuminate front driving area and rear passenger compartment
• 3500 lb WARN Power Winch
• Angle mounted two gun Sure Grip gun rack to ensure the safe transportation of firearms to the best hunting grounds
• Bilge pump
• Dual side entry steps to assist in vehicle entry and exit when loaded with gear, backpack and guns
• 12V/USB power outlet, for riders to charge their phones, play digital media and utilize their GPS
• Brake lights
Includes a number of model specific accessories as part of the trim package:
• Upgraded triple differential ADMIRAL LS steering transmission capable of reaching top end speed of 25 mph (39.5 km/hr)
• Removable hood rack capable of carrying cargo and small game out of the bush
• Pass thru seating with premium front and rear seat cushions as well as a front seat backrest pad featuring refined stitching and custom embossing of the ARGO logo
• Enhanced lighting package featuring dual headlamps and high powered LED floodlights
8×8 HuntMaster Specs
||4 cycle OHV V-Twin gasoline engine, electronic ignition, full pressure lubrication and oil filter. 3 year engine warranty
||Kohler Command Pro
||30 (22 kW)
||One-piece ergonomic handlebar steering control with mounted brake lever. For safety and ease handling, the ARGO two mode steering for increased efficiency and increased agility.
||Right-hand twist grip throttle. Light switch and ignition switch.
||Belt-driven, Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) maximizes engine power to the transmission.
||ADMIRAL triple differential steering transmission with dedicated Hi and Low selector; Forward, Neutral, Reverse.
||Roller chains drive machined sprockets that are spline-fit onto 1 13/8″ diameter axles protected with triple-sealed greasable bearings
||Formed steel channel construction, welded for high strength and durability. Protected with Bonderite® M-PP 930™ epoxy-acrylic autodeposition coating.
||Vacuum formed High Molecular Weight Polyethylene.
|Full Skid Plate
|Load Capacity – On Land
||1000 lb. / 454 kg total
|Load Capacity – On Water
||900 lb. / 410 kg total
||1800 lb. / 816 kg
|Seating Capacity – On Land
|Seating Capacity – On Water
||7.1 Us gallons (27 litres) See-through polyethylene fuel tank. 8 hours of operation.
|Speed (on land)
||25 mph / 39.5 km per hour
|Speed (on water)
||3 mph / 5 km per hour
||1380 lb. / 626 kg
|Axle Bearing Extensions Front
|Axle Bearing Extensions Rear
|LCD Digital Gauge Cluster
||Speedometer, Odometer, Voltmeter, Hourmeter, Tachometer, Engine Coolant Temperature, Low Oil Pressure, Parking Brake Reminder lights and Check Engine Light.
||ARGO AT189 25×12.00-9 NHS
||1.7 psi (13.5 kPa) using tires, 0.67 psi (4.6 kPa) using tracks
|Ground Clearance Tires
||9.5″ (240 mm)
|Ground Clearance Tracks
||11″ (279 mm)
||All weather, all terrain, -40C to +40C
8×8 HuntMaster Downloads